How To Write Your Homeschool Plan
This is my 15th year homeschooling and I’m often asked to help people plan their homeschool program. After giving advice on this topic many times and seeing good results, I’ve put together a short ebook that will help you develop your own curriculum plan.
Begin writing a plan for your homeschool child!
Lessons include planning information, links to further study including video tutorials, examples, and some homework, all broken down into achievable sections that make it easy to implement!
To give a peek into what I’ll cover in the course, here are my informative lesson topics:
- Lesson 1 – Homeschool Vision and Philosophy
- Lesson 2 – How To Make Your Own Planner
- Lesson 3 – Preparing Your Own Course of Study
- Lesson 4 – Organising Your Homeschool Lessons
- Lesson 5 – Keeping Your Homeschool Records
- Lesson 6 – Myths To Homeschool Planning
A Pretty Homeschool Planner
Our Homeschool Pretty Planner will help you:
- Plan your week, term and year
- Record and list items and events before you forget
- Track your student’s reading and study
- Map out next term and next year’s schedule
- Make record keeping easy.
A Money Saving Planner You Will Want To Use
Do you want to have flexibility, beauty and functionality in a planner? I do!
That’s why I included:
- cheery pages to motivate you to fill them out
- digital forms arranged so you can pick, choose and print them easily
- a flexible layout so you can incorporate planner pages from other sources.
Planning Forms To Use Digitally
Open the form using Adobe Reader and write straight into the PDF forms from your computer.
Sample Yearly Homeschool Planning Forms.
These are examples of how you could fill them in:
- Kindergarten Homeschool Planning Form
- Year One Homeschool Planning Form
- Year Two Homeschool Planning Form
- Year Three – Four Homeschool Planning Form
- Year Five – Six Homeschool Planning Form
- Year Seven – Eight Homeschool Planning Forms
Plus many other planning forms
General Homeschool Forms to help with record keeping and planning.
- Student book log
- Books on loan
- Recommended movies and documentaries
- Home school expenses
- Field trips and nature walks
- Student planning list
- Yearly Educational Planning Pages
- Student Subject Planning Pages
- Student Report Pages
- Weekly Student Checklist
Specialized lists for Eclectic, Charlotte Mason and Classical Homeschoolers
- Read aloud list
- Planned reading and book suggestions
- Composer list
- Artist list
- Habit training List
- Poet list
If you find our planner does not suit your organization style, we understand.
That is why we are offering a full refund up to 7 days after purchase.
Just contact us via email and we will return your money.
Exclusive to Homeschooling Downunder this homeschool planner is a one-off purchase that you can use year after year.
Buy our Homeschool Mother’s Pretty Planner ebook NOW.
Download instructions will be sent to you immediately after purchase.
Buy our Homeschool Mother’s Pretty Planner ebook today.
- Yearly Planner Form
- Enrichment Forms
- How To Write Your Own Program ebook
Mac and Windows Compatible
Note: Planner does not include folder.