Australian History Notebook ebook
“As a Mum trying this new idea in my home, I was amazed to see my children eager to engage their creativity and make each page something special. School was becoming fun and they would look forward to adding new pages to their growing notebook. Further, I noted my children would often flick back through their work and re-read pages, thus reinforcing and reviewing the information written. Notebooking has proved its worth.” Anita Lynch
Notebooking is a great way to create a record of learning in a creative and meaningful way. Learning is not limited to the textbook or worksheet but to what has captured your child’s interest. As they create their notebooking pages they learn. As they record their information they discover what they know and they make a reference for the future.
There are nearly 85 Australian themed notebooking pages to choose from, including one notebooking page for each chapter of Our Sunburnt Country.
We Have Made Starting Your Australian Studies Easy.
You won’t be disappointed with our affordable practical pages because…
- This simple resource is easy to use.
- You have great flexibility with how you approach your study.
- You only choose the pages you want to use.
- Pages are mostly black and white, leaving space for your child’s creativity.
- Blank templates allow you to cover extra topics.
And best of all this inexpensive resource can be used over and over again.
When Should To Use Our Australian History Notebook?
The Australian History Curriculum uses the following sequence for Australian history study:
- Year Five – Six: Australian History Overview.
- Year Nine – Year 10: Australian history elective