How To Start Homeschooling
Over the years I’ve attempted to answer many new and inquiring homeschoolers’ questions here on my blog.
Here is a directory of answers to some of your frequently asked questions.
Will I Be A Good Teacher?
- Am I qualified to be a homeschool teacher?
- I’m not sure if I am smart enough to homeschool
- My child has special needs. Will I be able to help them?
- Will homeschooling be bad for my child’s development?
- Could you please recommend some how to homeschool books?
How Do I Register?
- Australian homeschooling requirements and support organisations
- Registration in NSW
- Registration in Queensland.
- Registration in Western Australia
- Registration in Victoria
What About High School?
Will I Be Able To Cope?
Yes it is a sacrifice to educate your children at home. Educating children is a serious undertaking and schools are there for a reason. Education is important!
- How to avoid burnout.
- Homeschooling when you are sick
- What about my life – can I still do my thing? Disadvantages of homeschooling
- Should I Homeschool – My Journey.
What On Earth Should I Teach?
- Do I need to follow the Australian Curriculum?
- Is there a homeschool curriculum guide?
- What tips would you give a new homeschooler?