This is my second year using a blog planner and I think they are a very useful tool.
A blog planner helps you:
- Collect your thoughts and develop themes for your blog.
- Be more consistent with your blogging.
- Plan posts and ideas for the future. I like to jot down ideas when I think of them and they are there when I go to blog.
- Records other social media results.
- Remind yourself of important blogging dates.
- Plan for blogging breaks by pre scheduling posts.
- Record previous posts that you might like to refresh and redo.
This might also help you if you are joining our:
Free Blog Planner 2016
I’ve designed one that is simple and suits my needs and I thought I’d share it with you. It matches my Homeschool Pretty Planner Pages.
Download Link to Free Blog Planner- 2016 – Pretty Calendar Pages