New Zealand Flags & Symbols Lapbook ebook
A crafty resource for teaching children about New Zealand's flags and symbols
Benefits of using New Zealand Flags and Symbols Lapbook
- It’s hands-on and suitable for many learning styles.
- It’s a stress free lesson because the kids are having fun while they are learning.
- It’s suitable for multiple ages so you can combine your children’s lessons and save time.
- The ebook has easy to follow steps, relevant web links, and all the images and paper templates you will need.
- Assembly is simple all you need to add is: a manila folder, glue, scissors, colouring-in pencils and look at the online information.
- Children will have an educational keepsake that they can show-off and be proud of.
- This multi-use resource can be used again for other children in your family.
- It comes with a money back guarantee
What Will They Learn While Doing The Lapbook
- What makes up the New Zealand Flag
- The symbolism of the Union Jack
- The symbolism of the New Zealand Coat of Arms
- About New Zealand national anthems
- What the stars on the flag represent
- What are some of the symbols of New Zealand
- How should the flag be displayed
- Other flags of New Zealand
What’s In The Lapbook
Included in this ebook you will find:
- Instructions for your lapbook
- Explanations about symbols, flags and coat of arms
- Relevant web links
- Images and paper templates
- Colouring-in and copywork suggestions.
This is an excellent lapbook which we used as an introduction to lapbooking. We were very impressed with the clear explanations for each of the flags and the emblems. It is easy to do and well presented. For anyone studying civics in NZ or NZ culture, this is a must have resource! Felicity - Rockpool Homeschool Forum
We finished our NZ flags and symbols lapbook this week. It was great, and my 6yr old daughter enjoyed colouring the flags and learning about them. I'm glad we did it, and I even learned a few things myself :) Stacy
You can learn a lot New Zealand's history just by studying their flags and symbols.
Age Range: 5-12 years old
If you find our New Zealand Flags and Symbols Lapbook does not suit your family, we understand.
That is why we are offering a full refund up to 7 days after purchase.
Buy this exclusive resource today and you can give your children a fun and informative lesson that will teach them all about the Australian flag.