We all know that kids are vulnerable when it comes to surfing the net. As parents we want to maintain their safety and innocence online. We also want to ensure their time online is productive and enjoyable.
Online videos, games and social networking sites are a source of entertainment for kids but they are BIG TIME WASTERS.
And sometimes the internet can be rude, nasty and unsafe.
• Keep the computer in a public place
• Supervise your kids online
• Limit their times of access
• Install a filter to protect against unwanted content.
In our home this is where we had a problem. My older kids had mobile phones and IPODs that they wanted to use online but we had no simple way to set up a system to filter their handheld devices and limit their online time.
We tried whole home filtering (web based) that was slow and didn’t suit anyone. We tried adding software to their devices but we still couldn’t set limits on the online time and the software could easily be overridden. Then we just stopped access to the internet on handhelds – as you can imagine we had a few complaining teenagers with that solution.
Cybersafe247 is a smart modem. That means the protection technology is built into the modem and NOT THE COMPUTER.
This product is a one of a kind. It is only new to the market and it is Australian. Come on Aussies!Cybersafe 247 Provides Internet Safety For Your Kids
• It doesn’t slow the internet – we are impatient aren’t we!
• It blocks many sites – the filter is not foolproof but you can add sites that you want blocked AND you can see what sites your kids are looking at. Also my net filter software still works with Cybersafe247 giving extra protection.
• You can set up different profiles for different devices – In our home we limit internet access on handheld devices to a narrow time zone.
• Social networking sites are allowed on our PCs and laptops but we still restrict access times.
• You can decide in advance on an internet access plan—no need to renegotiate with your teens every day. You can even vary the times on the weekends.
• There is no conflict with internet access outside the home because you have not downloaded software onto your devices – previously our internet filter software caused our son’s laptop to stop working online at school because it conflicted with the schools filtering system
• It was a straightforward set up – we just needed to know our internet service provider’s log in details and follow the Quick Set Up Guide.
I have partnered with Cybersafe247 because I think it is such an important product for families to have.
For more details and pricing visit Cybersafe247.com